Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gray what?!!

So...I was looking at my hair this evening and saw what I thought was a blond hair. After a closer look I knew I couldn't deny the fact that this hair was in fact gray, not blond!! That's when I saw the second one!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Kirk was kind enough to look and point out a third, thanks sweet heart. And then he says "you'll look beautiful with gray in your hair."

Excuse me.....and who said I was going to go gray?! Call me vain, but I'm not ready to go gray yet. After all I'm so young....at least I still feel like I'm twenty something! It's not to the point that I would think of coloring it, you can't even see these 3 little hairs because of where I part my hair.

So that's my little sob story. Oh woe is me, whatever will I do. First glasses and now gray hair. What's next a cane or maybe false teeth!

Go ahead and have a good laugh at my gray hair woes. I know I am not the first nor will I be the last to discover her first gray hair. It is what it is, life! It's really not that bad it's just fun to to share!

5 comments:

Carey said...

It's about time. We are way past first gray. I can't stop coloring or I would be unrecognizable.

Kale said...

lol I love you Susan. I can only imagine you with a cane and false teeth in your 30's not that would be funny. Some call it a sign of wisdom....

Heidi said...

I can't believe you have found your first gray! (You should have found that several years ago!) I think the problem really must be your eyes. They probably went long ago, and you've had gray hair for years like the rest of us!

Just kidding. I hope you stick with only three! Good luck.

Jenni said...

I'm in total denial about my grays, if you don't look close they are blond and that's what I'm sticking with!:)

Tracy said...

Welcome to the club! It's not so bad. Just buy a box of your hair color and have a good friend color it while you watch a movie together. Mendy and I do it all the time.