Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Twilight!


Okay, I am officially addicted! I started the first book in the series the day after Christmas and I finished number two this afternoon. It just pulled me in and I could focus on nothing else. I just had to finish it to see if Edward was really never coming back! Of course I haven't gotten much done around the house, but I blame my husband. He's the one that gave me the books! I'm going to get Kirk to download the next book in the series so I can listen to it on my I-Pod while I get the housework done and run my errands!


Here's a picture of my new "eyes"!

5 comments:

Carey said...

Horray! Another Twihard! The same thing happened to me in May. Fortunatly it was early enough to have a couple of months to get excited for the final book and get all worked up over the movie. I love New Moon. I got so emotionally involved. I couldn't believe a book could make me so depressed and elated. Enjoy the saga!

Jenni said...

Yay! You have joined the noble ranks of Twihards!!:) I myself kept flipping pages in New Moon till I got to Edward actually speaking again just to make sure he was coming back - I couldn't take the suspense!! And I have all the audiobooks on my ipod - it makes making dinner so much more lovely!:)

Jenni said...

Oh, and very cute glasses!!:)

Tracy said...

Welcome! Now go to Cafepress.com an order yourself some Edward/Twilight shirts. It's a fun world to escape to with Edward!

Heidi said...

Love the glasses! When you finish all the Twilight books, go to Stephenie Meyer's website and you can read the first book from Edward's point of view. It's pretty cool.