Friday, January 2, 2009

Winter Fun!

Kirk had the day off yesterday so we decided to go tubing with the kids. We started out on a mild hill so the kids wouldn't get scared. I ended up head first in the snow when I tried to jump on the tube. It was really fun, and cold! Unfortunately the camera was on view so Kirk missed a great picture!



Grandma and Granddad came with Miki and Kal and the kids and we had some more fun! Kal found a great hill and now I can't keep Olivia off it. The great thing about it is I can see her right out the window so she can stay out as long as she likes. All in all it was a great day and we were sad to see everybody go. We will miss visiting with Miki and Kal and the kids and look forward to seeing them again soon!



Here's a video of Olivia having fun! Happy New Year to all!!

5 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Oh wow, that is an AWESOME hill..we'll be on it soon.

Tracy said...

That hill is so big! What fun for the kids.

Heidi said...

Wow! I want to try it! I can't believe how long the ride lasts. And so cool that you don't have to stay outside and watch all day.

The Childrens Nest said...

Oh My GOSH i think we will be coming there on Monday!! How fun that looks!!! I just love your blog and all of your projects! You are the best!

Jenni said...

That looks like a GREAT hill!! Happy new year!!