Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Part II




Now where was I..... Oh Yes, I told you about the dreaded chicken dance. Thank goodness no one took pictures of that!

On Friday we did family pictures in Kale's house. Her friend transformed the family room into a photo studio and took some great shots. Now I have to choose only a few and I love them all. She did individual shots of the kids, families and couples. There is one of Olivia and Emily that is darling.

After that crazy event the boys were kind enough to watch all the kiddos so we could shop. It was a fun girls afternoon and we found some good deals. The weekend ended with my nieces 7th birthday party and a trip to see the lights at temple square. We were lucky it wasn't too cold and the kids loved all the lights and the temple. When we went up into the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to look down at the lights we noticed a bride. Those will be some great pictures, but BRRRRR!!! I even walked by L. Tom Perry and didn't even see him. How could I miss him, he is SO tall! All in all it was a great weekend and we had a blast. We were all exhausted, but hey we always are when we get together. Enjoy the pictures and hope you all had a great turkey day!!











4 comments:

the supportive husband said...

Yeah, pictures of the chicken dance would have been great! Such a shame that I only have a VIDEO of it!!!

Jenni said...

Sounds like you had great Thanksgiving festivities! We never did get to Temple Square, I totally wanted to but it never worked out, it looked beautiful! And that family picture is so cute of you all!!

Heidi said...

I love the family picture!

Carey said...

Hi Susan!! Thanks for the invitation to the blog. I don't want to see anymore pictures of Salt Lake here and not have gotten a call from you!