Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let is Snow!!



We've had quite the week. The girls were sick on Monday and we had a snow day on Tuesday. It is snowing again today and it has made it beautiful outside. I've been watching the sun come through the clouds as another storm moves in. I love how it makes it look outside, of course I'm not much for shoveling it off my driveway! I told Kirk I do the Colorado workout. You just need a long driveway, a lot of snow and a shovel! The next house we build here will have a short driveway! :)





With all the snow we've stayed inside decorating the tree and painting part of the great room. I took some pictures, but you can't really tell what color it is. If you look at the one with the t.v. in it you'll notice the wall to the left is white. Like I said I only painted half the room. It looks great.


We also had time to finsih decorating our HUGE tree. In the 11 years we've been married we've never had a real tree. Thanks to Jason and Cassie we have one this year. It looks a little bare since we don't have a ton of ornaments, but I still think it's beautiful. I'm a country girl so I'm just happy to have a REAL tree for Christmas.






No comments: