Thursday, December 18, 2008

Projects!

I all ready posted a picture of my painting project. There are few others I've tackled in the past two weeks. I know I'm a little crazy to do projects right before Christmas. It would explain why many of you have not gotten our annual Christmas letter. This year it will be a New Year's Letter, Sorry!!

There's a before and after picture of our entertainment center. Before we had a table and I finally found one at IKEA. I had to put some finish on it before I installed it. Kirk and I also made a new coat rack for our nook. He let me touch his tools and now I want more lessons so I can build what ever I want to. I always put the finish on all the projects, Kirk said he doesn't have the patience. I like it for some odd reason.






My third project was reusing our old tiny coat rack. I put flowers on it and now it will go in Olivia's room. I have plans for more painting and building bookshelves, but that will have to wait until after the new year. I plan to play with the kids for the next two weeks and have some much needed fun!!
It still needs hooks! But I'm all most there!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love Ikea!! All your finished projects look great!!:)