Sunday, October 12, 2008

FUN!!

After family home evening last week things got a little crazy!

Emily has this chair with wheels on the bottom. She loves to scoot all over in it and especially loves it when we spin her really fast. It results in contagious giggles for all. Well now she has figured out how to spin herself! She will come rolling down the hall and just start to spin once she's out in the great room. It's funny to watch, here's a video I took.




Daddy then climbed on Mikey's scooter, which I always tell the kids is not a toy, and started chasing us all around. I thought it would be fun to take a short video of the maihem, but he caught me and I had to run. We were all rolling around laughing by the end of it all. I really do have 4 kids, one is just really big!

Enjoy the fun!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Very fun!! Looks like that was a very happy night!!:)

The Childrens Nest said...

How fun for you guys!! Thanks again for the yummy bread, it is already half gone!!! You are the sweetest thing ever!!