Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally back!

I am back!!! It has been a crazy few weeks!!!! Our computer died two weeks ago and I have been without e-mail and blogging for too long. Blogging is addictive!

A few weeks ago I went away for the weekend, ALONE!! It was our annual girls weekend at the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City Utah. Every year I go off with Kirk's mom, sisters, aunt, cousin and anyone else that wants to join our crazy weekend! We always have a blast and enjoy some much needed girl time.

We ate yummy food, laughed, shopped, laughed, shopped for wedding dresses for Kirk's sister, laughed and saw two great plays. Did I mention laughed?!! It's always a great weekend and I feel so lucky that I get to go every year. (Kirk played with the kids all weekend so don't feel bad for him?)

Here are just a few pictures from my fun weekend away. The first is of my beautiful and wonderful sisters-in-law Kale, Cassie and Miki. I always wanted a sister and now I have three! The other picture was taken at lunch and include Kirk's Aunt Lynn, cousin Jessica and Me! Can't wait to do it again next year!!\

By the way...if you ever get a chance to go the the Utah Shakespearean Festival it is great. I've seen some really great plays over the years!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad you had a fun trip. I know when I go on vacation you do feel so disconnected without the email -- and yes the addictive blogging!

Kale said...

Susan you are the best we are so glad that you get to come to our girls weekend too. It just wasn't the same without you last year! Love you girly and your house looks awesome! Way to get my brother working.

Jenni said...

That sounds like such a fun weekend!! I'm so glad you got to go have a great time!!