Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Work, work, work!

We finally put in a full day of work on the house! Kirk worked on putting trim around ALL the windows and I put a gravel border around the driveway. We also put up more blinds. Now we're just waiting for Bali to get in gear and send us the ones for the great room. Then the windows will be done and we won't be living in fish bowl anymore.
Here are some pictures of our busy day around the house. Enjoy!




















My beautiful gravel work. :)





4 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't believe all the work you all are doing. That's amazing to me. It looks great so far!

Jenni said...

Wow, lots of work!! You guys are doing a great job!:)

Stacey said...

You guys are so good!

BigDaddyAt said...

Looks great guys! I can only imagine how much work it has been. I am on my 2nd full basement project in 3 years, and I am overloaded.

Now you can actually enjoy it!