Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our BIG Project!



Here are some pictures of the all most finished project. We worked on base boards today and put casement around one window. We also put some of our blinds up. It's actually starting to look like a "real" house. Imagine that! We have blinds in all the bedrooms now instead of our fashionable blankets. The kids were very excited about that. I'll post some pictures of what led up to this point in a little while. I have to track them all down.






The Kitchen and timber in the great room




Our Bedroom and Bathroom

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi Susan!! I'm so excited that you are a blogger! Your house is so pretty!! I love the timber in the great room! (oh this is the MD, soon to be CO Jenni:))

beccabo said...

Susan and Kirk! Wow you've done it yourselves!!! How beautiful!!!! Great job, I LOVE the timber!!! Did you do everything everything??? Wow!
I thought I was handy, I did a bathroom all myself (uh except for the plmbing and carrying the porcelon tub up 2 flights of stairs...) while David was gone in England for a month almost 3 years ago...haven't had the gumption to do anything but paint since!!! :) LOL!! You guys are amazing!
Keep in touch!!!
becky shurtleff

The Childrens Nest said...

Hey Susan!!! I am so glad you have your blog going now!! YOUR HOUSE IS GORGEOUS!!!!Can't wait to see it in person :) I am leaving tomorrow for a week to see family in Utah so I will talk to you when we get back! Take care...
Tiffany

Jenny said...

Hi Susan! Great to hear from you! Funny how so many of us from MD are ending up here in CO! Nice house!

Tracy said...

Hi! It'll be great seeing your family again. Your house looks beautiful! It seems like everyone is going out to Colorado. So glad you're blogging.

Wendy said...

What a beautiful house! Glad you are blogging!