Sunday, November 11, 2012

Red Rock Relay....again

Since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I'd blog about my running adventures.  Aside from the half marathons I have run some 5k's and I ran the Red Rock again!

This year we had 12 ladies giving us 2 teams of sparkle skirts.  We had "Does this skirt make me look fast"  on the back windows and lots of laughs.  The hardest part this year was the heat.  It was HOT!  Lucky for us we had plenty of water, squirt guns and nice people from the other teams spraying us with misters!  A fun race with some fun ladies.  Our team was the 6th all women team to finish the race, I think.  It's been a while so I might be wrong on that.  No matter where we came in it was a blast!  Here are a few pictures of the lovely ladies I got to hang out with!





No comments: