Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tough and sad week

One of my dear sweet friends was in a car accident this weekend and her daughter, one of my young women, was killed. Shaniah, I will miss your smile and your fun and vibrant spirit.

How grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge it gives to me that there is life after death. There is a scripture in the Doctrine and Covenants that tells us His angels will be with us and bear us up. I believe that sometimes those angels are our friends and family and even those we don't know. He sends them to us to lift us up when life is more than we can bear. I know that the Farmers are surrounded by many angels at this time and will have their love and support to help them through this very difficult time.

Love you all.

The Durango Herald 03/24/2011 | Bayfield 7th-grader killed in Texas crash

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm soooo sorry. I can't even imagine going through this. Our prayers are with their family.