Monday, November 8, 2010

Picture Time































Last Friday I realized the warm afternoons would soon be gone and decided to go take some pictures of Mike and Olivia. I still need to do family pictures, but hey at least I've got some new pictures of the kids. Well, not of Emily, but it would be better if I just went out with her alone. She is not easy to get good pictures of.

They both love to pose for the camera and wanted me to just keeping snapping pictures. It still makes a Mom a little sad to see how big her kids have gotten. I just don't know where the time has gone. They both are changing so much and making me feel old!!

It seems the only pictures I've gotten of Emily lately are when she's sleeping in the sun. Oh and climbing in the oven. I guess she's a little anxious for Thanksgiving?! I apologize for the organization of this post, but I'm in a hurry to just get these pictures up for everyone.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

When did Olivia get so grown up? She's beautiful!

Susan said...

That's what I keep asking myself! We are in trouble!

Tracy said...

So fun seeing all your kids! They are getting so big. Miss you all!