Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Baby Girl

Olivia and Emily are twins, but I always think of Emily as my baby. She is younger by 2 minutes, so technically she is the baby. She is the sweetest little spirit and I just love to watch her. Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking about or what she sees.




There's a quote from one of the apostles and I can't remember what it says exactly. I just remember it talks about how these special children are special little spirits and are some of the mose valiant. I know she is a special little girl, she has touched so many people over the years. It's hard not to love our sweet little Em-silly.


These are just a few pictures of her. I love the one of her on my lap up at Lake Vallecito while we were camping. She was so happy to be outside, although she thought the lake water was a little too cold. Her new thing is laying in the sun ALL day. She hardly moves from her spot and will eventually fall asleep. It's so cute!!


Anyway I just had to share some of these pictures of our sweet girl. Enjoy!! ( I was going to add some more, but I can't get the add image icon working)





























1 comment:

Heidi said...

That van is enormous! Congratulations!