Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Double Digits




I'm not so sure I like the kids having birthdays just two weeks apart; it reminds me how big they are getting!

Mike hit the double digits this week; I can't believe he's ten years old! My little baby boy just can't be that old, can he? He was very excited to get some Lego's and chocolate pie from Daddy. YUMMY!!!! He's gotten some special mommy time this week which has really been good for him. They are doing swim lessons for P.E. for the next two weeks and I've been going along to help him in the water. It's been really great for us to spend some time together, I've enjoyed it! So there you have it. They just keep growing and growing.

2 comments:

Kale said...

I can certainly respect that. I am constantly astonished to find that all the kids in the family are getting so big! The next thing we know they will be in high school! AHAHAHAHHA

Susan said...

Hey now, none of that talk!I can't imagine them being as old as the youth I work with! That is just too weird.