Friday, February 13, 2009

Going Green






Ifinally painted my kitchen! It is now sage green and I love it. My kitchen in Maryland was this color and we moved right after we painted. (Darn!) It's the same color as my entry nook where the coat rack is and my couch so it works really well. Now the kitchen feels more warm and cozy and my cherry cabinets pop more!

Here are some before and after pictures. I was shocked to see pink when I opened the paint can, I never would have guessed it was in this color!

Now it's on to my great room. It's half painted right now and I've been avoiding it because I have to paint around some beams and a big truss! Hope all is well!!










2 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

oh, I love, love, love, LOVE it! Great job Susan! You whipped that out really fast!

Heidi said...

It looks great!