Sunday, August 16, 2009

Return to Blogging.

Well, all I can say is I can't believe summer is over! School starts Tuesday and I'm still wondering where the time went. We had a very busy and fun summer starting with our trip to Disney World! We also made a few trips to Denver and Utah and got spend time with family and friends. By August I was ready to just stay home for a while!!

Mike will be in fourth grade this year and I'm still trying to adjust to saying that! Olivia and Emily are both excited to be in 2nd grade and I am all ready missing all of them. Kirk just lost his job a week ago so I won't be completely alone which will be nice, for a while. He has been busy applying for jobs and working on the house. It's nice to finally get to some of our projects and have some extra time with Kirk. We're hoping this will be more like a small vacation for him. Keep your fingers crossed!

I am busy helping with projects like landscaping and building a deck, being the YW president, chasing kids and all that mom stuff! I just finished making Olivia's baptism dress thanks to a lot of help from my sweet friend. Thanks Tiff. I couldn't have finished without ALL your help! I still can't believe she's old enough to be getting baptized. Where does the time go?!

I'm sure the next few months will be filled with lots of activities and many adventures. I will try to keep you posted, but I've come to realize I just don't have much time to blog:(, even though I want to.

So there you have it! Hope everyone is well and had a great summer!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I am so sorry about Kirk's job! I really hope a new opportunity pops up quickly for him! Best of luck with all the projects!!

Tamara and Marc said...

It was great to spend time with all of you this summer. I hope Kirk finds a job soon. enjoy your time together.