Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Sweetie!

For Valentines Day Kirk had a special surprise delivered.
My surprise actually arrived on Friday 5 minutes before we had to dash off to the basketball game. The UPS man delivered a long box filled with a dozen colorful roses. I rarely get flowers so I was VERY happy!

Even though he can drive me crazy, all husbands do I'm sure, he is my best friend. He has been so sweet to me this weekend and even cooked dinner for the missionaries today so I could attend my stake meeting and have some down time. He spoils me more than I deserve at times and I am very lucky to be married to him. Thanks sweetie for all you do for me!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

What pretty flowers! So glad you had some romance on Valentine's Day!

Jenni said...

Lovely flowers!! Glad you had a good Valentines!!

Kale said...

well maybe that rough stone for a brother of mine is starting to get polished like our dad after all. Who knew?! lol I'm glad he treated you the way you deserve! Love you both.