Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Dog's Life

Derf will be four tomorrow. He has been my buddy ever since my last two kiddos have gone off to school. I love having A dog.
As for having two; I'm still adjusting! Dee Dee has finally figured out the bathroom is OUTside and not on my floor. So I'm starting to like her a little bit more. (I can't believe I let him talk me into another dog! I am a sucker!) She still can't stay in one spot and is constantly fetching toys, but she's learning. She really will be a great dog when she's a little older, we just have to make it to that point!

Derf has turned into the grumpy old dog. He tolerates her for the most part, but gets annoyed with her energy level. He has gotten better with age! Poor Derf looks like a wounded solider. He has an ear infection so they taped his ear up so it could get some air. He was very patient at the vet and seems to be feeling good; aside from the huge amount of tape wrapped around his head! Dogs certainly make life interesting and make us laugh!


No comments: