Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blogger woes!

My husband stole my camera!! Okay so it's technically HIS camera, but now I can't take any fun pictures to make my posts interesting!!! What will I do.......woe is me!

I guess you will all just have to use your imaginations to visualize my crazy weekend filled with fun.

Saturday came early with a trip to the Monticello Temple with the youth. This is our temple and it is a little over 2 hours away. It's not bad usually, but the weather on the way there was not all that fun! Later that afternoon and evening they were off to a stake activity and dance that night. (We split up so we all wouldn't have to be gone all day.)

I was all relaxed and happy and ready for a peaceful evening at home with my family. When I pulled down the driveway I saw Kirk putting a hose out the window in the wood shop. UH OH!!! A pipe had burst, AGAIN, and flooded the crawl space in the shop. So poor Kirk had to climb under our house and install a shut off that the plumber forgot to put in so this would not happen.

On to Sunday.....BYC and stake training that evening. What a lucky woman I am to have a great husband that will watch kids while I run off to take care of my calling. He called me right before it started to tell me what Emily was up to while I was away.

Apparently they were making cookies and Emily disappeared. Kirk found her in the laundry room, in the dogs kennel with the door shut. When he went to pull her out she got mad at him and pushed him away. I asked if he took a picture and guess what.....the camera was at the office. I think I just need to get my own camera so you can all laugh at my silly children on occasion. (Or me!)

So there you have it. The crazy weekend of a newly called Young Women's leader who still has not been released as the Primary Chorister! Hope everyone is well and having fun!!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow sounds like a busy weekend!! Oh no to the pipe bursting - no fun! And how funny that Emily was in the kennel! The best part to me was your hubby making cookies with the kids!! (I'm going to have Adrian read that part!:))

Jess and Matt said...

You are so cute. I say you go treat yourself to a knew camera. I think I would have a melt down if mine was gone. Kaden climbs in the kennel too and refuses to come out; he thinks he is so sneaky and funny.

Jess and Matt said...

did I really spell new, "knew"?!...I promise I am not that dumb ;) hahaha.

Kale said...

darn that would have been a great picture. That is awesome that she crawled in there and then didn't want to come out. Kirk must have been baffled when she didn't want to come out. good laugh thanks!

Heidi said...

Good luck at your new calling!